Distanzreiten mit Einhorn Forum Index Distanzreiten mit Einhorn
Die Distanzritte in Schleswig Holstein

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Little French Key Animal Welfare

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Distanzreiten mit Einhorn Forum Index -> Die Wertungsart -> Tierschutz und TF
Previous topic :: Next topic  
JoeClark

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 6 Dec - 10:08 (2017)    Post subject: Little French Key Animal Welfare Reply with quote

Hello,

I've been searching and searching the past couple of days and wanted to know if anyone could tell me about the welfare of the animals on Little French Key. I understand they pitch it as a "rescue," but I've seen things about the animals getting seized a couple of years ago and just want to know if the animals are treated well. All the reviews rave about how amazing of a place it is and how cool it is to see the animals, but are they well taken care of? Does anyone know if there is any accreditation or licensing held by LFK? It seems like a wonderful place but I don't want to visit if the animals aren't being taken care of properly.

Thanks!

more details:

Startup Video

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 6 Dec - 10:08 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Distanzreiten mit Einhorn Forum Index -> Die Wertungsart -> Tierschutz und TF All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SpaceLemon by Mojy, © 2003 Mojy - Mojytech