Distanzreiten mit Einhorn Forum Index Distanzreiten mit Einhorn
Die Distanzritte in Schleswig Holstein

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Philippe Karl - School of Lightness

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Distanzreiten mit Einhorn Forum Index -> Divers -> Reitlehrgang
Previous topic :: Next topic  
JoeClark

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 7 Dec - 13:45 (2017)    Post subject: Philippe Karl - School of Lightness Reply with quote

Hello,

My instructor is following his course and is bringing his methods to lessons. I've only had a couple of lessons using this approach but it makes sense.

My horse ISH is built slightly downhill, with a long back and previous approaches of having still hands & trying to activate / engage the hind legs wasn't helping to lighten the front end.

By lengthening & raising the neck he seems to activate his hind quarters without having to kick him.

It feels strange at the moment esp at the start of a session but as he releases & gets more mobile in his poll and neck it starts to feel better.

Has anyone followed his methods and what do you think?

thanks

more details:

marketing animations

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 7 Dec - 13:45 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Distanzreiten mit Einhorn Forum Index -> Divers -> Reitlehrgang All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SpaceLemon by Mojy, © 2003 Mojy - Mojytech