Distanzreiten mit Einhorn Forum Index Distanzreiten mit Einhorn
Die Distanzritte in Schleswig Holstein

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do any of you know anyone that buys problem horses? Read mor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Distanzreiten mit Einhorn Forum Index -> Reiterflohmarkt -> Zu verkaufen: PFERDE und Zubehör
Previous topic :: Next topic  
JoeClark

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 11 Dec - 11:18 (2017)    Post subject: Do any of you know anyone that buys problem horses? Read mor Reply with quote

Hello,

Not so much of a problem horse, he just needs a telling off but hes knocked my confidence! He will rear coming in from the field if hes last out and he will rear going out if hes last in the stable! And he will also bronc in canter if you let him!! Hes knocked my confidence and i dont even want to handle him anymore let alone ride him. He works in a lovely outline when working nicely and hes also very quiet the rest of the time. Just going to and from the field if hes in a mood. I cant be bothered with advertising him and having time wasters and people wanting to make a quick buck because he is so cheap, hence wanting someone i know will sort him out. Ive tryed Matt selby and he is full so not buying. Does anyone else know of other buyers for tempermentle cheap horses?

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?444811-Do-any-of-you-know-anyone-that-buys-problem-horses

Business Intelligence Marketing Examples

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 11 Dec - 11:18 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Distanzreiten mit Einhorn Forum Index -> Reiterflohmarkt -> Zu verkaufen: PFERDE und Zubehör All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SpaceLemon by Mojy, © 2003 Mojy - Mojytech