Distanzreiten mit Einhorn Forum Index Distanzreiten mit Einhorn
Die Distanzritte in Schleswig Holstein

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Saving Endangered Species: We Made a Difference!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Distanzreiten mit Einhorn Forum Index -> Die Wertungsart -> Tierschutz und TF
Previous topic :: Next topic  
JoeClark

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 11 Dec - 11:19 (2017)    Post subject: Saving Endangered Species: We Made a Difference! Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm sooooo delighted! Remeber that post that I posted a while back about developers in South Florida building right OVER endangered golpher tortoises and ENTOMBING them, rather than removing and transporting them to a safe place? I sent e-mails to the Florida Wildlife Commission as well as several developers who are guilty of murdering these precios animals. I also posted some horrific articles with shocking facts all over the World Wide Web, and asked others to please write in and give voice to these tortoises. 

Well, guess what? There was a HUGE article in the newspaper the other day about this very issue. It basically stated that the Florida Wildlife Commission--due to "an overwhelming amount of complaints and letters"--was desperately trying to arrive at a humane solution and actively pursuing this issue. It also said that developers would be willing to obtain proper permits and relocate the tortoises before building on the site. 

I am SO thrilled. There IS hope! And I want to thank all of you who wrote in and are a part of making a difference in the world.

thanks

more details:

Medical Device Marketing Examples

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 11 Dec - 11:19 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Distanzreiten mit Einhorn Forum Index -> Die Wertungsart -> Tierschutz und TF All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SpaceLemon by Mojy, © 2003 Mojy - Mojytech