Distanzreiten mit Einhorn Forum Index Distanzreiten mit Einhorn
Die Distanzritte in Schleswig Holstein

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What should I have done?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Distanzreiten mit Einhorn Forum Index -> Die Wertungsart -> Tierschutz und TF
Previous topic :: Next topic  
JoeClark

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 19 Dec - 10:32 (2017)    Post subject: What should I have done? Reply with quote

Hello,

A while ago my husband and I were driving on a busy street and there was a tiny white thingy standing in the middle of the road. My husband said it was a dog. The little dog was standing in middle of both lanes and wasn't moving. Since my husband's car was first, he could not just bypass the dog and how my husband is an animal lover and obsessed with dogs (his mother has 8 dogs)........um ya..he got out of his car and picked up that tiny dog and gave him to me.

The dog was a walking skeleton! I was holding in my hands a fist full of fur with bunch of bones that's what it felt like. The dog smelled of urine like as if some urine was dumped on him/her. The smell was awful. When I turned the dog to face me on my lap, the dog was completely blind! She had white in her eyes she only could smell. . She was tiny as a Chihuahua breed but I wasn't sure if it was an actual Chihuahua or a multi poo breed mix.

The dog looked like it was terribly neglected/abused. I was at home after very long hospital stay and was recovering and doing outpatient rehab so I could not take care of that dog at that time. 

We drove off the road and placed a dog near a foodtball field. We did not have better idea at that time. I cold not take the dog to my home (not knowing what type of diseases it had nor I did not have any money to take it to my vet and pay for expensive services).

After our trip to the store we stopped by the field to look for that dog but could not find him/her anymore. It's like he/she vanished into thin air. I am guessing someone had called animal control center? I am just guessing.

Every time I drive by that road I think of what ever happened to that poor dogy. 

What should I have done in such situation? Any advice in case if I 'll find myself in similar situation?

please help

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.paw-talk.net/forums/f95/what-should-i-have-done-60845.html

Promotional Video Campaign

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 19 Dec - 10:32 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Distanzreiten mit Einhorn Forum Index -> Die Wertungsart -> Tierschutz und TF All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SpaceLemon by Mojy, © 2003 Mojy - Mojytech