Distanzreiten mit Einhorn Forum Index Distanzreiten mit Einhorn
Die Distanzritte in Schleswig Holstein

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Horse Problems...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Distanzreiten mit Einhorn Forum Index -> Reiterflohmarkt -> Zu verkaufen: PFERDE und Zubehör
Previous topic :: Next topic  
JoeClark

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 19 Dec - 10:33 (2017)    Post subject: New Horse Problems... Reply with quote

Hello,

I got home my horse on short term loan with view to buy. For the past 48 hours I have thought I bought home the wrong horse!!! However after some interesting observations today I wonder if anyone else has encountered similar problems. He is currently turned out on his own in the field next to 3 other horses who are together. When handled away from the horses he is brilliant, v quiet, calm, great in stable. If the horses are in view or in their stables next to him he is a nightmare, bargy, box walking etc. In the mornings he is eager to get out the stable to see them (he is last turned out) and he canters up to say hello over the gate. In the mornings he is rude in the stable when I am trying to sort his rugs... Has anyone had anything similar happen to them? He is previously used to being next to other horses but they were all stabled in fields on their own. I just wonder if it something to do with them being part of a herd and him on his own!? They seem to get on well over the gate so hope to put them together soon...any ideas?

please help

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?523979-New-Horse-Problems

Promotional Marketing Video

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 19 Dec - 10:33 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Distanzreiten mit Einhorn Forum Index -> Reiterflohmarkt -> Zu verkaufen: PFERDE und Zubehör All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SpaceLemon by Mojy, © 2003 Mojy - Mojytech