Distanzreiten mit Einhorn Forum Index Distanzreiten mit Einhorn
Die Distanzritte in Schleswig Holstein

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New York Vegans - Dog Bit Neighbor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Distanzreiten mit Einhorn Forum Index -> Die Wertungsart -> Tierschutz und TF
Previous topic :: Next topic  
JoeClark

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 20 Dec - 09:56 (2017)    Post subject: New York Vegans - Dog Bit Neighbor Reply with quote

Hello,

So I am finding more and more about the situtation, but basically my friends Dad has a dog who bit their neighbor randomly. Her dad left the door open as he was leaving the house and went inside his car to clean. He always leaves the door open, and the dog never runs out. Anywho, the neighbor was walking by and according to her (the dad could not see what was going on in the car), he ran to her and bit into her hand. It is significantly torn open, but her entire hand is still functioning. This dog is very friendly, no one expected this to ever happen. I also just found out that they neglect the dog (the do not walk him for 4 days at a time, he holds it in for 4 days! Crying or Very sad ). He is a pungsan (korean breed), 3-4 years old, has a lot of energy and requires a lot of activity. We don't know what to do now because her dad does not want to take him to the vet to check if there could be an underlying problem since it could be reported by them. They are thinking of re-homing him. Does anyone have any advice on the matter?

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.vegtalk.org/animal-rights/new-york-vegans-dog-bit-neighbor-t28872.html

Business Promotional Video

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 20 Dec - 09:56 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Distanzreiten mit Einhorn Forum Index -> Die Wertungsart -> Tierschutz und TF All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SpaceLemon by Mojy, © 2003 Mojy - Mojytech