Distanzreiten mit Einhorn Forum Index Distanzreiten mit Einhorn
Die Distanzritte in Schleswig Holstein

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Armored Horses vs Riding Horses

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Distanzreiten mit Einhorn Forum Index -> Reiterflohmarkt -> Nichts zu sehen mit Reiten
Previous topic :: Next topic  
JoeClark

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 22 Dec - 13:26 (2017)    Post subject: Armored Horses vs Riding Horses Reply with quote

Hello,

While at the same time the best I ever did at taking down a t5 armored horse was get it down to almost half stamina. I barely made a dent in a t7 armored horse. We estimate that it could take 3 or even 4 people to take down a horse if they can even catch it. I tried to take it down with a 1h frost staff, a double bladed staff, a monk staff, a blood letter, a claymore, a pike, a glaive, a firestaff, an a carrion caller.

Also with the new nametags you have to be really really really really really fast off the gun to catch a horse. When we tested this we did our best to simulate surprise by me just wandering up and down the road while my cohort would run through on a random mount at a random time but when chasing him I had to basically run into him at the same time I could not catch him from a stand still.

The issue I bring to light here is that riding horses are now under powered, while armored horses are over powered.

I would also like to mention the fact that horses can still reach gallop when under a slowdown debuff. Like if I howl you and it lasts 10 seconds and you gallop in 8 that doesn't seem right. The timer for gallop should only start when my slow down ends.

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/43651-Armored-Horses-vs-Riding-Horses/

Creative Online Communication Examples

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 22 Dec - 13:26 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Distanzreiten mit Einhorn Forum Index -> Reiterflohmarkt -> Nichts zu sehen mit Reiten All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SpaceLemon by Mojy, © 2003 Mojy - Mojytech