Distanzreiten mit Einhorn Forum Index Distanzreiten mit Einhorn
Die Distanzritte in Schleswig Holstein

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

after scoring six points against C

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Distanzreiten mit Einhorn Forum Index -> Die Distanzritte mit Einhorn -> KLEIN HARRIE, 14. Mai 2017
Previous topic :: Next topic  
hfy962464

Féminin

PostPosted: Thu 12 Jul - 07:38 (2018)    Post subject: after scoring six points against C Reply with quote

Do Canadian NBA players have a reputation for being too laid back? According to ESPN writer Jason Whitlock, some NBA people feel that may be case. Josh Rosen Jersey . "This is what a lot of NBA people believe that American-born and even some of the European-born players, they have more intensity, more of a hunger for the game. Theyre not as laid back," said Whitlock on ESPNs Olbermann show with host Keith Olbermann on Monday. "Canada is a laid back place which is probably a positive thing. Theres positiveness to not taking basketball and being so intense and not being so bottom-line driven as we are here in America." Vaughan, Ontarios Andrew Wiggins, drafted first overall by the Cleveland Cavaliers last month and the subject of trade rumours involving Kevin Love of the Minnesota Timberwolves, is not exempt from his skepticism. "Andrew Wiggins is from Canada - and Canadian athletes, I think, among NBA players and NBA people, perhaps dont want it as much as even some of the Europeans, and certainly the American players," Whitlock added. "This is the conversation with basketball people - Does he have that dog in him? Does he want to be the greatest all the time? Does he know how to give that consistent effort all the time? And they think thats a question that a lot of players from north of the border have to answer." Wiggins was the star on an historic night for Canadian basketball at the NBA Draft. Nik Stauskas of Mississauga, Ont., went eighth to the Sacramento Kings, and Tyler Ennis of Brampton, Ont., was selected 18th by the Phoenix Suns. Dwight Powell of Toronto was drafted by the Charlotte Hornets 45th overall and was later traded to the Cavaliers. Despite the criticism, Whitlock wrapped up the interview with a message for Canadians. "I love Canada," he said. In an interview with TSN Radio Tuesday, Whitlock related his remarks on Olbermann of how Americans feel about basketball, to how much Canadians are passionate about hockey. "I think in Canada there is probably a prevailing belief that hockey is a religion in Canada that perhaps other countries dont get hockey, or  have the passion for hockey and maybe dont want it as much as Canadian hockey players do. I would think that when most people make those kind of comments in Canada, there is no real uproar. I think with American culture, we probably dont value hockey as much as Canadians do." Whitlock reinforced that some NBA people might be questioning the drive of Canadian born basketball players. "I think Americas obsession with basketball is overdone and too many people put too many eggs in the basketball basket." I do believe and Ive been told that some NBA people question whether Canadian players have the same religious passion for basketball and do they want it as much as American players?" "From what I saw at Kansas, I think there is reasons to be concerned. That mostly falls on Andrew Wiggins but it might also be a reflection of a culture that doesnt value basketball the same way as we[Americans] do over here." TSN basketball analyst Leo Rautins, who was the first Canadian selected in the opening round of the NBA Draft, feels that time has shown a high calibre of Canadian players that have played at the top level. "You look at the history of Canadian players, Steve Nash two-time MVP, Jamaal Magloire an all-star, Rick Fox an NBA Champion," said Rautins. "These are guys that played in the League and they wanted it as much as anyone else." "Now you look at the influx of all of these young players today and to throw them into a category of not wanting it as much as American and even Europeans, are you kidding me? These kids right now, they are the future." Rautins also feels that Wiggins and the rest of the young Canadian NBA players will have the chance to prove themselves on the court. "The NBA is looking at all of the Canadian kids, they all have different styles and to judge an Andrew Wiggins saying he doesnt want it was much because hes a graceful, supreme athlete that plays a little looser.  His time is coming.  To make a blanket statement at this point about all of the Canadian kids is completely unfair." Canadian point guard Steve Nash of the Los Angeles Lakers was also not in agreement with Whitlocks comments. "Its a wonderful sweeping generalization," said Nash.  "Really good. Hit it on the head there. Our hockey team lacks a lot of competitiveness and determination for sure." Tristan Thompson, a Canadian forward that plays for the Cleveland Cavaliers, thinks Whitlock would think differently about them if he spent time watching them work. "I think if he spent a summer or a season with me he would feel differently. I can only speak for myself and Anthony (Bennett) because thats my teammate," said Thompson.  "The effort and the time weve put in the gym is the top of our team.  I think if you asked anyone around the league about my persona they would say that Im a hard worker.  I respect his opinion but it just makes me want to work harder." Benson Mayowa Jersey . Not to be outdone, Atletico Madrid bettered its title rivals by demolishing 10-man Getafe 7-0 with Diego Costa returning from injury to score with a brilliant bicycle kick. "It was an almost perfect night," Atletico coach Diego Simeone said. Brice Butler Jersey . Snedekers best result so far this year is a tie for eighth place at the Arnold Palmer Invitational in March. He sits 113th in FedEx Cup standings and has dropped to 31st in world rankings — not the results expected from a player ranked fourth in the world only two years ago. http://www.uscardinalslockroom.com/Black-Friday-Sam-Bradford-Jersey/ . The 19-year-old from Westmount, Que., was edged 7-5, 6-7 (5), 6-3 by third-seeded Alize Cornet of France. Cornet broke Bouchard twice in the last set and saved six break points in the three-hour match.The Rangers and Blackhawks advance to their respective Conference Finals. Notes on Sidney Crosby, Marc-Andre Fleury, Henrik Lundqvist, Erik Haula, Corey Crawford and more. RANGERS GET PAST PENGUINS The Pittsburgh Penguins carried the play, outshooting the New York Rangers 36-20, but Henrik Lundqvist stopped 35 shots en route to the Rangers 2-1 win Game Seven. Rallying the Rangers from a 3-1 series deficit, Lundqvist stopped 102 of 105 shots (97.1 SV%) over the final three games to lead the comeback and if Lundvist was stonewalling the Penguins, that results in a lack of production from Pittsburghs big scorers. No one comes under the spotlight, for anything, more than Sidney Crosby and, after being held scoreless in the final three games, he ended the series with one goal and two assists. Its one thing to have dominant possession numbers -- and Crosby did, on for 62.6% of the 5-on-5 shot attempts in the series -- because that increases the probability of success, but in the one time that this series was played, the production ultimately wasnt there and Crosby takes the heat for that. Losing out in the second round of the playoffs comes as disappointmentto the Penguins and will likely result in changes. LW Jussi Jokinen scored seven goals in 13 playoff games, C Evgeni Malkin had six (with a team-leading 14 points) in the playoffs and C Brandon Sutter added five; the rest of the Penguins roster combined for 15, which included one for Crosby, two for James Neal and three for Chris Kunitz. G Marc-Andre Fleury, who has taken the brunt of the criticism for the Penguins previous playoff exits, cant take much fault in this seasons ouster. In 13 postseason games, Fleury stopped 346 of 378 shots (.915 SV%), his best postseason since 2007-2008. Standing in contrast to Crosby, Rangers C Brad Richards, the Rangers high-priced centre, finished the series with two goals and one assist, but his second goal was the game-winning goal in Game Seven. This was a team effort from the Rangers, though. Derick Brassard was the teams leading scorer in the series, with four points, and the yet that was enough for the Rangers to advance. Its almost shocking because the Rangers are moving on despite a remarkable lack of production from their top offensive threats. Rick Nash, Martin St. Louis and Derek Stepan combined for one goal and four assists, yet the Blueshirts still managed to get through. Now, the Rangers await the winner of Game Seven between Montreal and Boston for the Eastern Conference Final and theyll go into that series with some talented players that are due to produce, which isnt altogether a bad situation. After all, if theyre going to be unsustainable in one direction, it might as well be on the under-performance side of things, because it stands to reason that the Rangers shoulld get more from players that typically produce more offensively. Chase Edmonds Cardinals Jersey. That the Rangers got past Pittsburgh with minimal contributions from their best players, which means all the more credit is due to the rest of the team. BLACKHAWKS ADVANCE In a tightly-contested series, the Chicago Blackhawks took advantage of a fortuitous bounce in overtime of Game Six to beat the Minnesota Wild 2-1, taking the series four games to two. Blackhawks D Brent Seabrook dumped the puck into the Minnesota zone, harmlessly, but it caromed off the glass and in front of the Wild net, where RW Patrick Kane made quick move to his backhand before tucking the puck under the bar, ending the series. It was lucky bounce for Seabrook who, along with partner Duncan Keith, assisted on the series-winning goal on a night in which they were shredded at even strength, bested in the possession game while primarily facing the Wild line of Nino Niederreiter, Mikko Koivu and Charlie Coyle. RW Marian Hossa (1 G, 8 A) and LW Bryan Bickell (4 G, 2 A) led the Blackhawks offensively against the Wild, and G Corey Crawford was strong, stopping 150 of 162 shots (.926 SV%). Minnesotas leading scorer in the series was third-line rookie C Erik Haula, who scored the Wilds only goal in Game Six and finished with three goals and two assists. Haula finished the regular season with seven points in seven games, as he filled in for an injured Mikael Granlund, and 14 points in 20 (regular season plus playoff) games at the end of the year, as well as a 56.9% Corsi in the playoffs, ought to raise expectations for what role he may be able to play in his second NHL season. While Koivus line had their moments in the series, it was ultimately a tough series for him, as he finished with one assist in six games, after scoring six points against Colorado in Round One. Wild G Ilya Bryzgalov, pressed into action due to Darcy Kuempers latest injury, struggled in the first couple games of the series, allowing seven goals on 42 shots (.833 SV%), but was better over the last four games, stopping 88 of 94 shots (.936 SV%). Minnesota is likely looking at some changes in the offseason, but they do so from a place of optimism. They made progress this year, gave the Blackhawks all they could handle, and will have plenty of cap space available to them this summer. Chicago now has time to prepare for the Western Conference Final, against the winner of the Anaheim-Los Angeles series, for a chance to reach the Stanley Cup Final for the third time in the past five seasons. With some luck, they might get injured RW Andrew Shaw back from injury at some point in the next round.   Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 12 Jul - 07:38 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Distanzreiten mit Einhorn Forum Index -> Die Distanzritte mit Einhorn -> KLEIN HARRIE, 14. Mai 2017 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SpaceLemon by Mojy, © 2003 Mojy - Mojytech