Distanzreiten mit Einhorn Forum Index Distanzreiten mit Einhorn
Die Distanzritte in Schleswig Holstein

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

touchdown. He also ran five times for a team-high 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Distanzreiten mit Einhorn Forum Index -> Divers -> Kleiner Lehrgang
Previous topic :: Next topic  
hfy962464

Féminin

PostPosted: Mon 16 Jul - 07:29 (2018)    Post subject: touchdown. He also ran five times for a team-high 6 Reply with quote

The Netherlands is now the single greatest speed skating team at an Olympic Games after sweeping the womens 1,500-metre race at the Adler Arena Skating Center in Sochi. Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys . Jorien ter Mors set an Olympic-record time of one minute 53.51 seconds to win her first Olympic gold medal. Ter Mors just missed a short track medal Saturday, finishing fourth in the 1,500m. "It is bizarre that I can do this," said Ter Mors, who had to wait nearly an hour to know the gold was assured after skating in the ninth of 18 pairings. Veteran Ireen Wust failed to defend her Olympic title but still managed to win silver in 1:54.09. Wust now has six Olympic medals, including three gold and a victory in the womens 3000m in Sochi. "I admit Im a bit ticked," Wust said. "I had [a gold medal] in me. Maybe I was too keen, too concerned about lap times. You have got to be loose out there on the ice, and then the lap times will come. But I dont begrudge Jorien the gold." Lotte van Beek made it a 1-2-3 Dutch finish with a time of 1:54.54. The Dutch team actually had the top-four skaters as Marrit Leenstra finished with a time of 1:56.40. The Netherlands has dominated the proceedings, taking five gold and 16 medals so far in only eight races, eclipsing the record set by East Germany in the 1988 Games in Calgary. It also as swept events in the mens 500 and 5,000m in Sochi. No Canadian women were able to crack the top 10. Reginas Kali Christ placed 16th in 1:53.51. Christine Nesbitt, of London, Ont., finished 17th with a time of 1:58.67, Winnipegs Brittany Schussler was 26th in 2:00.65, while Brianne Tutt of Calgary, ended up 35th in 2:03.69. It was another disappointing event for Nesbitt, who finished ninth in the 1,000m — her signature event — on Thursday. Nesbitt won gold in that distance at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics. She was the 1,500m world champion in 2012, and dominated the World Cup circuit two years ago. But injuries, a battle with coeliac disease and admittedly feeling the pressure of defending Olympic gold have all contributed to Nesbitts dismal season, where she failed to medal in any of the World Cup events. "I think one of the hardest things about winning is that because youve done it once people expect you do it again and again and again," said Kristina Groves, CBC Sports speed skating analyst and four-time Olympic medallist. "I think they forget how hard it is to do that. Nesbitt has had some struggles with injuries, with coeliac disease and that takes a toll over time. But I think she should be proud of this race. I know she was probably expected more but shes been through so much this season. "I thought she looked solid, just a little slow tempo toward the end. I think she should be proud of herself for coming here and giving herself the best chance she possibly could to win a medal for Canada." Davinson Sanchez Jersey . The Philadelphia Eagles acquired running back Darren Sproles from the New Orleans Saints for a fifth-round draft pick on Tuesday. Kevin Wimmer Jersey . Abduraimova had not won a tour-level match since 2009 but was a wild-card entry in Tashkent and broke her opponent twice in each set to reach the second round. Second-seeded Irina-Camelia Begu of Romania advanced easily by beating Kateryna Kozlova of Ukraine 6-3, 6-1, while No. http://www.hotspurfcproshop.com/vincent-janssen-hotspur-jersey-uk/ . UEFA said Wednesday that the champions of England and France only have to include five home-trained players in their 21-man squads next season instead of the expected eight. Only one of the five players needs to be trained by the club itself.JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - On a day when the Jacksonville Jaguars recognized their best players in history, the current team provided three notable franchise firsts.And an even bigger second.Blake Bortles notched his first game-winning drive. The defence scored twice in the same game for the first time.And the Jaguars managed their largest comeback ever, rallying from a 21-point deficit to beat the New York Giants 25-24 on Sunday for their second victory of the season.It was an unbelievable way to win it, Bortles said. Its awesome to be a part of this team and see how much fight they have. ...We werent sharp in some situations, but we were sharp when we needed to be, and that was good.Bortles completed four passes and used two keepers to put Jacksonville in field-goal range in the final minute, and Josh Scobee delivered a 43-yarder with 28 seconds remaining that turned out to be the difference.The Jaguars (2-10) ended a four-game losing streak and dealt the Giants (3-9) a seventh consecutive loss that could raise more questions about the future of New York Giants coach Tom Coughlin.Its a loss that we feel we should have won, Coughlin said. Weve done this too many times. We just helped somebody beat us. Instead of forcing them to beat us, we helped them. ... Im upset with everything. And Im upset with me. I start with me.The Giants dominated the first half, scoring 21 points in the second quarter and looking like they would notch their first victory since early October.But Jacksonville played like a different team after the break, especially on defence. Veteran defensive end Chris Clemons may have ignited the turnaround with a fiery tirade on the sideline.His teammates certainly responded. Linebacker Geno Hayes forced Eli Manning to fumble in the third quarter, and teammate J.T. Thomas recovered in the end zone. The Jaguars forced another turnover in the fourth when rookie cornerback Aaron Colvin returned Larry Donnells fumble 41 yards for a score and a 22-21 lead.One thing that you cant take away from this football team is that were fighters, Thomas said.In between those defensive gems, Bortles threw a perfect, 30-yard TD pass to rookie Marqise Lee.He can flat out fly and made a great play, Bortles said.Jacksonville nearly wasted the comeback. Manning & Co. got some things going later, and Josh Browns 33-yard field goal put the Giants ahead 24-22 with 3:26 to play. Mousa Dembele Jersey. But Bortles took over after that, driving the Jags 55 yards while taking all but 28 seconds off the clock. Bortles used identical keepers to hurt the Giants for 11 and 20 yards.We have to find a way to finish games and get wins, Giants linebacker Devon Kennard said. Its not like we dont have a talented group and not hungry for a win. There are close games coming down to the last drive and we are just not finishing. We have to find a way to finish games and get wins.The Giants had one final chance to win, but Manning fumbled on first down. New York managed just 75 yards in the second half.Injuries were a factor. Right tackle Geoff Schwartz, playing in place of starter Justin Pugh, injured his left ankle and left on a cart. His replacement, James Brewer, also left with a concussion. Running back Rashad Jennings went down with an ankle injury.After the game, Coughlin talked to his players about staying together, fighting.I didnt even use the term giving up, said Coughlin, whose team also faltered late in losses to Seattle, San Francisco and Dallas. Theres not going to be any of that. This is a tremendous test for all of us.The final drive was a good test for Bortles, who has been shaky most of the season.He completed 21 of 35 passes for 194 yards and a touchdown. He also ran five times for a team-high 68 yards. His performance capped Alumni Weekend, where the Jaguars recognized nearly 50 former players, including retired stars Mark Brunell, Jimmy Smith, Fred Taylor and Tony Boselli.Youve got to overcome personal miscues at the quarterback position to be able to win games, Bortles said. Youre not always going to play as well as you want to, but you have to play well enough to put your team in a winning position. I think we did that and obviously came out with the outcome we were looking for. Notes: In the past two games, the Jaguars have nine sacks, eight forced fumbles and six fumble recoveries. ... Coughlin said X-rays were negative on Schwartzs ankle but he does have tendon damage. Giants LB Terrell Manning (ankle) and DE Robert Ayers (pectoral) also left the game. ... Jaguars DE Andre Branch re-injured a groin muscle that kept him out the previous four games. ... RT Austin Pasztor left with a hamstring injury.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Jerseys 2019 China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL White Jerseys China NFL Gear ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 16 Jul - 07:29 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Distanzreiten mit Einhorn Forum Index -> Divers -> Kleiner Lehrgang All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SpaceLemon by Mojy, © 2003 Mojy - Mojytech