Distanzreiten mit Einhorn Forum Index Distanzreiten mit Einhorn
Die Distanzritte in Schleswig Holstein

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

www.cheapmlbmarlinsjerseys.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Distanzreiten mit Einhorn Forum Index -> Die Distanzritte mit Einhorn -> KLEIN HARRIE, 14. Mai 2017
Previous topic :: Next topic  
gsnoopy520

Féminin

PostPosted: Fri 5 Oct - 02:15 (2018)    Post subject: www.cheapmlbmarlinsjerseys.com Reply with quote

This idea for executing a goal was first inspired by the movie "Little Big Man" with Dustin Hoffman. In the movie Cheap Michael Beasley Jersey , the girl playing Hoffman's sister is teaching him how to be a gunslinger with some lessons on how to shoot. This is where the story gets good. Hoffman's sister tells Dustin that he has to shoot the target "before" he draws his gun. As you will see, this is just one important part of the "fire".

This formula for goal execution is about you taking more decisive actions...quickly, so you can successfully achieve your goal faster.

Here's where the inspiration idea took me.

You are "ready" when you are clear on what goal you want to achieve.

You "fire" when you decide to take action. To do it. Get going. Even if you may not know where to begin, you just start doing it. In your mind you have already done it. Executed your goal.

You "aim" to make yourself accountable for each and every action you take.

Here are some examples of the "fire" "aim" sequence.

The first one comes from another movie I saw when I was a child. Unfortunately I don't remember the title. In the movie the town's people didn't know when to start the big clock in the town's square. They knew they needed the clock to tell them the time of day. But they were spending all kinds of energy Cheap Jason Terry Jersey , time, and thinking on deciding when to start the clock. Finally some one came up with the right idea: "Why not start now." So simple. So easy. And that is what the town's people did. They started the clock from now. And it is from now they can move on with telling time.

The key point here is take decisive action. Fumbling around with details, in some situations, may be all right. But If you are ever going to move forward Cheap Greg Monroe Jersey , you've got to decide to do it now and...do it now.

Here's another example, one from my own personal experience.

I was working as CaptainConsultant for a well known non-profit organization. We were building a catamaran in the Marshall Islands. I won't go into the details, what's important is one day the boat builder told me to align the engine in the engine room. This is a very important task. If an engine is not aligned correctly on a ship, you're going to have a host of problems. I told the boat builder that I've never done anything like that before. What he said changed my way of thinking forever. "Just do it the best that you can Cheap Spencer Hawes Jersey , and it will be the best that it will be." After the catamaran was built and launched, we never had any engine problems.

The key point to this is already having in your mind accomplished the goal just before taking any action. In my case, the engine was already aligned in it's place before I even started to align it. I just had to mold my physical efforts to match the image I had in my mind. I would use "aim" to re-align my efforts to help me get closer to my goal.

I hope you see in both examples the goal was executed with "fire" than "aim".

It's important to always "aim" after "firing". You are always checking yourself on how well you are moving towards your goal. Looking at the action you have taken will decide on what you will need to do next. If you are on the mark, then fire again and aim again. Constantly keeping your actions aligned for reaching your goal.

If you are off the mark Cheap Khris Middleton Jersey , or not even in the ball park, this is where your ready has to be flexible. You may find that you have to change your goal or completely scrap it and start over again from scratch, so be it. You would never have gotten to this point fumbling around trying to get the "right" aim.

To sum it up.
Ready means:
1. Having a clear goal in your mind with a strong desire to achieve that goal.
2. If at any time the "aim" is off the mark, you have to be flexible to make the right changes (get a clear picture again in your mind) of what you want to achieve.

Fire:
1. In your mind Cheap Malcolm Brogdon Jersey , you have already successfully achieved the goal and you play this over and over with every action you take.
2. You take action. You take the best action you can take and believe that it's the best action being taken.

Aim:
1. How did your first action result turn out? On course? Great! Fire away. Off course, go back to Ready and make your goal clear again in the light of what you have just experienced. Then Fire again.

If you really want to make "Ready Fire Aim" a part of your way of thinking, for fun, start applying this formula to everything you do from brushing your teeth to making your morning coffee. Practicing to make it a habit will give you a strong foundation to become better at executing the bigger and more important goals in your life.
Author's Resource Box
Kenneth Delor Taylor author of Your Inner Fortune newsletter Cheap Eric Bledsoe Jersey , shows you the success thinking habits you need to get more success in ALL areas of your life. Just click the above link for this great opportunity.

Article Source:

Taiwan-based actress Kuai Ya-Lei(left), Beijing-born actor Lu Han (second from left),Chinese actress Yang Zishan and director Leste Chen(right) at the press conference to promote Fleet of Time. Kuai and Yang kiss Lu at the press conference.
Taiwan-based evergreen actress Kuai Ya-Lei gets a life that almost every woman will dream of: turning the calendar back to her 20-year-old self at the age of 70.

The magical transformation, however Cheap Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Jersey , only exists in an upcoming movie, Miss Granny.

The Chinese-South Korean remake of a South Korean blockbuster with the same English name will be released across the mainland on Jan 15, according to a recent press conference to promote the fantasy romantic comedy.

Kuai, 70 Cheap Oscar Robertson Jersey , was born in Changsha, Hunan province, and has been a star on both sides of. Hockey Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys Cheap   Cheap NBA Jerseys China   Cheap College Jerseys   Nike NBA Jerseys Wholesale   Authentic Soccer Jerseys From China   Authentic MLB Jerseys Online 

Visit poster’s website ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 5 Oct - 02:15 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Distanzreiten mit Einhorn Forum Index -> Die Distanzritte mit Einhorn -> KLEIN HARRIE, 14. Mai 2017 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SpaceLemon by Mojy, © 2003 Mojy - Mojytech